Absentee voting

Absentee Ballots can be requested through MyVote Wisconsin, it’s a streamlined process and very easy to navigate, but if you should need assistance I am more than happy to help, please call me at 715-266-3131.  You can visit MyVote Wisconsin here myvote.wi.gov or just google it.  Lori Van Winkle – Clerk/Treasurer – Town of Winter.